The Fundación Ortega y Gasset Argentina is excited to launch a new Virtual Internship which will connect students to professionals and organizations in Buenos Aires and will allow them to complete remote project work (45-60 hours) in different fields of work. This Virtual Internship will be offered online (credit or non-credit) during this Summer 2020 term. Credits will be offered in partnership with our school of record, Instituto Universitario ESEADE, a private university in Buenos Aires.
This course includes a remote internship in a field setting as well as orientation and background for reflection and documentation of the skills practiced. This course includes:
- One week of cultural orientation prior to starting the Internship (8 hours) and one closing session of intercultural assessment before program ends (2 hours)
- Coordination and follow-up by Fundación Ortega y Gasset Faculty.
- Supervision and follow up by mentor at the organization where project work will be carried out; reports of student’s performance and progress.
- Two one- to- one sessions with Career Development professionals.
- 15 hours of Spanish for Specific Purposes.
- Certificate of completion granted by FOGA in partnership with ESEADE.
- Starting date: June 2020
- Duration: 4 weeks (45/60 hours of project work depending on site)
- Project areas: Education (ESL), Culture and the Arts, Business Research, NGOs
- Credits: 3
- Credit: USD 1285
- Non-credit: USD 1135
After registration, students will have to submit a letter of interest for this course, including preferred field of study and previous experience, as well as their career goals. Applicants must have an upper intermediate level of Spanish (B1 or higher, depending on the organization where they wish to be placed) to be able to participate.
Beatriz Comte Academic Coordinator Fundación Ortega y Gasset Argentina email@example.com